Thanks to the OVERWHELMING support for the SRTWATCH! Due to the fact that Session #3 is filling up so quickly, they've just added another training session for Saturday, June 4th at 12:30pm. You can sign up HERE.
In other awesome freaking news, New Balance has announced that they will be providing the uniforms for ALL SRTWATCH MEMBERS, along with some other perks (that I wanna tell you about SO BADLY but swore to keep secret until I'm allowed...)
Hey New Balance, you're a bunch of good eggs. You've won our unending love.
As if that wasn't great enough, the SRTWATCH wants YOU, Philly, design their logo! Send your submissions to email@example.com from now until May 23rd, and they'll pick the winner by May 25th.
Some important requirements:
- Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions should include "SRTWATCH" or "Schuylkill River Trail Watch" within the logo. SRTW is acceptable as long as "SRTWATCH" or "Schuylkill River Trail Watch" is clearly visible.
- Submissions CAN be hand-drawn, but digital images (PNG, JPEG, TIFF, etc) are preferred.
- The deadline to submit your logo is Monday, May 23.
- We will announce our winning logo on Wednesday, May 25.
- The winner will be awarded a "Philly Prize Pack" from our various awesome supporters.
Fun Fact: The SRTWATCH is the first organization of its kind in the entire country. Yep. The Philadelphia Running Community is just that awesome.
Have an awesome weekend!!
Author: Jon Lyons
Founder of RUN215. Fitness Activist. Father. Self-diagnosed running addict.